Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Angel Island

Yesterday we checked another item off of our Bay Area Bucket list. We met up with Tasia and Jason and headed up to Tiberon in the North Bay. Although it's just across the bridge, Tiberon is like another world compared to the city. It was beautiful and reminded me a lot of Vancouver Canada.
We caught a ferry over to Angel Island.



sweet hair, carrie
We hiked and hiked until we got to the tippy top of the mountain that is Angel Island. It had the greatest view of the city. I would love to see it at night!
& this was the other direction looking towards Tiberon and the North Bay. So pretty and such a contrast from the other side!

During the ferry ride we got some amazing view of the fog rolling in over the bridge. The beauty of the San Francisco fog is seriously indescribable. I love it...it just gets hard when you are living in the dark gloom underneath it. We have had what feels to me like an especially foggy summer. Our house is close the ocean so we live in an especially foggy pocket of the city. I have been tryin my best to stay positive in the gloomy weather by it was kinda getting to me this weekend. I guess my body just really needs some vitamin D! September and the sun can't come any sooner.

After our adventure we ended up at Posie for Ice Cream (and some diary free sorbet for me!)
Hooray for weekend getaways, good friends, and sunnier days ahead!

1 comment: