Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

The MOMA

While Ashley and Emily were in town we hit up the SF Museum of Modern Art.
Modern Art isn't usually my jam, so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved the MOMA!

 Here is Miles looking handsome as usually in front of the 'living wall'




I really loved the colors on this one. Maybe I'll paint myself somethin just like it!


 I really appreciated this exhibit on leg shaving because let's be real, shaving your legs without missing a strip or cutting your ankle is a true art that needs to be appreciated.
 All the art was pretty unique and some of it was really pretty. My favorite part was the balcony city view and...

                                        
THE RED BATHROOM


Ashley, Emily and I spent a good chunk of time taking pictures and geeking out about how weird and fun the red bathroom was. Next time I will skip buying a ticket and just head towards the crazy bathroom for free! It's art!

No comments:

Post a Comment